peruvian giant pede

Justin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Have any of you ever kept one of these, i mean i know they are very hard to get, but i do know of one place that sells them, but its in Europe, im just wonderng if any one knows of any places in america that sell them, becuase i want one more than any thing. thanks. j.

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Justin,

Unfortunately arachnia enterprises seems to have stopped trading a few years ago. My eyes lit up the first time I found that site, and I sent them numerous e-mails, but if you look at the bottom of the homepage you can see that it was last updated in 1999. It’s a shame as there seems to be nowhere else in England (or Europe for that matter) with as good a selection of pedes.

Cheers,

Dan.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Justin,
Keep your eyes peeled on every bug classified you can. Sooner or later you will see an ad for one. I come across one for sale once in a great while. The only issue then would be the price. I have seen them advertised for anywhere between $300.00 or so all the way up to $1,000 for a healthy adult.
Good luck in your search for one. :)

Atrax

Justin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok thanks, i noticed that te page was not upated since 99 i guess i was in denial.

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im just wonderng if any one knows of any places in america that sell them, becuase i want one more than any thing. thanks. j. [/B]

It's to bad you didn't post this a week ago.
I just sold this one
Bryan

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey there mmmmdonuts,
You mind if I ask what it sold for? Also, was it listed on your site?
Nice lookin' Peruvian btw. :)
Atrax.

Justin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats a great looking peruvian pede :) it is to bad i did not ask this question a week ago :( where did you get him? did you get him back when it was not so freekin hard to?

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes Atrax it was listed on my site for a short while.
the price tag $250.00
Ibought it last year.
i came across 4 in the last two years.
i keept 3 and sold 1
I'm trying to breed them now
Bryan

Cronoss Exotic Bugs

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
*sigh*

I remember how cheap these ones were back before the ban...I paid $35 in '99 for a six incher...really big ones were like $60-$80. The most exensive pede I ever saw (back then) was the monsterous beast from Trinidad that 12" easy that was $100. Wish I'd gotten it, I haven't seem anything like it since.

Wade