Pennsylvania expos?

Table

Arachnosquire
I have been looking for any expos that happen anywhere near me. Even after combing the internet i cant seem to find any. Are there any good ebos in or near PA?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
There is a reptile and invert show in Hamburg, PA every 2 months, but it's ridiculously crowded. They needed to move to a new venue a long time ago. You have to show up super early to get in within the first hour of it being open, and once you're in there, it's elbow to elbow people on all sides of you. $10 entrance fee. (I'd be surprised if they're running at the moment.)

www dot hamburgreptileshow.com/

Gurantula

Arachnosquire
Repticon has a show scheduled in Baltimore, MD. Not exactly close by unless you're near Maryland.

jaw6053

Arachnobaron
Altoona, Pittsburgh, Hamburg - The 3 I know of off the top of my head in PA

I have been looking for any expos that happen anywhere near me. Even after combing the internet i cant seem to find any. Are there any good ebos in or near PA?
Try google searching "reptile expo _______" put your city in the blank spot. They are hard to find but I am from a very small town and was able to find one near me so if you are by Erie, you should find something.