• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Penney Wilfort <luv-filet@pe.net>

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Penney Wilfort, luv-filet@pe.net

The four slings i got from Penney were packed great and arrived fat/healthy. Ate the same day though i wasnt sure if they would. I can tell she takes great care of her T's and goes the extra mile to make sure they get to you safe. She included a freebie just in case but the way she sent them there were no worries.

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Positive!

I have done COUNTLESS trades with Penney, and her Ts have always been healthy and happy. As far as shipping, I just drive over and pick them up!;) I would definitely recommend her as she is a very honest person.