Pedling!!

SFA

Arachnoknight
GUYS!! My first baby!!

I think this little guy is an Ivory, because I do not believe I've had the Scarlets long enough for them to have hatched any babies.

After finding this little guy I proceeded to go over to my A. Gigas group and give them a guilt trip about not having babies yet. I think it'll work.
DSC_0158.JPG

mickiem

Arachnoprince
GUYS!! My first baby!!

I think this little guy is an Ivory, because I do not believe I've had the Scarlets long enough for them to have hatched any babies.

After finding this little guy I proceeded to go over to my A. Gigas group and give them a guilt trip about not having babies yet. I think it'll work.
View attachment 243437
I think it's an ivory, too. Scarlets are not as thick. Congrats on any pedelings! Keep adding leaves to the AGBs. I think that was the stimulus for mine. And of course, keep shaming them!

SFA

Arachnoknight
I think it's an ivory, too. Scarlets are not as thick. Congrats on any pedelings! Keep adding leaves to the AGBs. I think that was the stimulus for mine. And of course, keep shaming them!
Thank you!! I'm just so excited!! And yeah, I've been adding lots of leaves to the AGBs trying to keep them interested in burrowing and such so hopefully soon! Lots of mating going on with them at the very least.