Pedes, Version 2.0

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Well, it finally happened.... got my first MAJOR pedes in the mail today! See online delear review for Swift's... I ordered from Kelly and everything was beautiful. I scored:

1 - Adult Scolopendra heros castaneiceps, 8.5"
1 - Juvie Scolopendra viridis, 3"
1 - Subadult Scolopendra sp. "Eastern Bark Centipede", 2.5"
1 - Baby Scolopendra morsitans, 1.5" (The Freebie)

For the record, I was scared to open the deli dish it came in.... I mean, I love them, but at first glance they are HUGE... much bigger than the little guys I've dealt with up until now. The full force of how HUGE they really are doesn't hit you until it's in your face, and then you realize..... WOW.

Expecting an adult polymorpha and two babies from Atrax tomorrow... will bring the collection to 10 pedes... nice round number for a while... until Scott talks me into a sling or two... ;)

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
No problem... I'm just giving them a day or two to acclimate and feed again, before I stress them out with vids and pictures :)

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Mister Internet
Well, it finally happened.... got my first MAJOR pedes in the mail today! See online delear review for Swift's... I ordered from Kelly and everything was beautiful. I scored:

1 - Adult Scolopendra heros castaneiceps, 8.5"
1 - Juvie Scolopendra viridis, 3"
1 - Subadult Scolopendra sp. "Eastern Bark Centipede", 2.5"
1 - Baby Scolopendra morsitans, 1.5" (The Freebie)

For the record, I was scared to open the deli dish it came in.... I mean, I love them, but at first glance they are HUGE... much bigger than the little guys I've dealt with up until now. The full force of how HUGE they really are doesn't hit you until it's in your face, and then you realize..... WOW.

Expecting an adult polymorpha and two babies from Atrax tomorrow... will bring the collection to 10 pedes... nice round number for a while... until Scott talks me into a sling or two... ;)
hey Mister Internet,
I've ordred a baby heros casta......the adult Scolopendra heros castaneiceps wasn't on the price list.. did you made some kind of special deal with him? :)

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
Re: Re: Pedes, Version 2.0

Originally posted by Theraposa
hey Mister Internet,
I've ordred a baby heros casta......the adult Scolopendra heros castaneiceps wasn't on the price list.. did you made some kind of special deal with him? :)
yes. ;)

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by Alonso99
Will those pics be ready anytime soon?
Patience, young Jedi... geez... :)

They've only been home a couple of days.... have to wait until next week... :)

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jedi???? I believe you cannot detect a Sith once you see one