Pedersons Ornamental

scjones22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a 3' incher and I was wondering if it is time to move it out of its 16 ounce deli cup and into a 12x12x18 inch exoterra? I was just wondering because I need some time to set it up before its molt that I think is on its way in the next month or two.

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I put mine in a larger KK already and it just molted to 3" I figure if its goin there anyways why not let it have some extra room for a while :D

scjones22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone out there own these Pedersons? Mine is insane when it comes to attitude. It is worse than any other Pokie I have ever owned

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine just likes to stay in its little hiding spot.. doesnt come out much at all.. you probably just have a "special" one {D

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Yeah none of mine are defensive. Fast as heck but I've never seen a threat display out of them.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sounds like moving would be okay, and I don't have one so I can't comment on attitude. I do have a regalis and an ornata but they are both still slings, so they are still into hiding mostly.

scjones22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
okay so the molt came alot sooner than thought, It turned over in its hammock tonight, I put a cricket in today thinking it might take it and I just left it in there. When I found it in its hammock tonight I also noticed the was a cricket at the bottom of the deli cup. Should I get it out while the T is on its back like it is or wait until tomarrow?