pedelings

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
have i received various requests from people wether or not i will sell them some pedelings i will happily sell the pedelings to anyone but i can not post them outside of the uk (europe) this is due to the fact they probably wont survive the posting but unfortanetly the most people that have showed intrest in them are either from america or canada

fatbloke

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
i will happily sell the pedelings to anyone but i can not post them outside of the uk (europe)
do you mean you don't send them outside U.K. ?
i'm from the other side of the sea :)
but i don't remember you offering any plings?

greetz
PS: do you ever come to insect or spiderfairs in Belgium or Netherlands?

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
gongyles i didnt advertise pedelings for sale but i had a few people pm me about selling the pedelings but mostly the people that asked me about them lived in the u.s or canada i would send them outside of the uk if i knew how to pack them properly and how to post them and knowing that they would survive the journey (are postal service is bad at times) and as for going to spider and insect fairs in belgium or the netherlands ive never been but i have read write ups about the shows in hamm(germany) they say there brilliant but i am planning on going to the hamm show some time in the next few months if i have enough money but i didnt know that there was insect and spider fairs in belguim or the netherlands maybe i will have to check them out aswell

fatbloke

do you know of a site with details on about the shows:?