pede eggs

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Laying eggs right now. I thought she was. I even took a pic last night to post saying, "I think she's about to lay eggs...". She was bedding like I've seen them do before molts, pushing dirt around, getting things out of the way. But she wasn't premolt. I've had this one around 23 months. Never tried to breed her. She had babies last year. Now we can see if they turn to pedes instead of turning into food. think I'm going out of town now.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
well, i would say there is a good chance they will be viable. remember the castaniceps that laid viable eggs three years and three molts in a row without being reintroduced to a male in the mean time

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That heros is the chernobyl one?:}

Good luck with she. Congratulations.

Cheers
Carles

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow! Good luck and hopes for many little pedelings.

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck :)!!!! If you hatch them, maybe we'll be able to find a way to have some sent to Canada :), please!!!!

phil.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah Caco, it'd be real hard to forget that thread. Could you or someone else tell me his username? For some reason, I remember the avatar but not the username. Two out of the three other females that had babies last year look a little gravid again, have to wait and see.

No, not the haha, chernobyl one. That one got out a few weeks ago. I sure do miss not being able to see that thing every day.

Sorry Phil, I'm still chicken to mail out of the US:eek: .

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Look near the upper right hand corner...I think you might find a pleasant surprise.

You could nickname this one chernobyl, too :)

aaandyyy5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome. My large one was doing this too before it escaped.:8o . Good luck.

Andy

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah Caco, it'd be real hard to forget that thread. Could you or someone else tell me his username? For some reason, I remember the avatar but not the username. Two out of the three other females that had babies last year look a little gravid again, have to wait and see.

LaRiz? i'll check

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Look near the upper right hand corner...I think you might find a pleasant surprise.

You could nickname this one chernobyl, too :)
don't worry ches. i see the thumb on that pedes leg also. three mile island.. could be a possibility for a name..

moose

mant01

Arachnopeon
That picture is really good, love it when you can see all the detail. Very pretty!