Pectine count of male and female Heterometrus petersii?

SpendoEndo

Arachnopeon
It seems that H. Petersii have about 15-19 for both males and females but males distinctly have a bigger distinct tooth on move-able part of the chela(claw),
Males also have longer and markedly narrower chela of pedipalp then the females do, and have a have longer femurs and patellas.
Main indicator seems to be that the pectine of males are closer together as opposed to females which are more spread out like wings.

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Indeed, counting the pectine teeth won't help you determine the sex of this species, but @SpendoEndo already mentioned that.
Reading this i remembered seeing a really good and clear picture in @Outpost31Survivor's thread about Hetermotrus species. H.Petersii_toothMaleFemale.jpg
This picture was was originally posted by @Outpost31Survivor, not me. Full credits to him You can view the entire thread here;
https://arachnoboards.com/threads/h...onounced-internal-tubercle-on-patella.327341/
It's the best 'TLDR' summary on Kovariks Heterometrus paper I've seen so far, a real guideline to determine Heterometrus species.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Performing pectine counts on any common AFS species is an absolute waste of time:

H.cyaneus: pectinal teeth number 12–16 in both sexes.

H.laoticus: pectinal teeth number 15–19 in both sexes.

H.longimanus: pectinal teeth number 12–18 in both sexes

H.petersii - pectinal teeth number 15–19 in both sexes.

H.spinifer - pectinal teeth number 15–19 in both sexes.

Indeed, counting the pectine teeth won't help you determine the sex of this species, but @SpendoEndo already mentioned that.
Reading this i remembered seeing a really good and clear picture in @Outpost31Survivor's thread about Hetermotrus species. View attachment 331867
This picture was was originally posted by @Outpost31Survivor, not me. Full credits to him You can view the entire thread here;
https://arachnoboards.com/threads/h...onounced-internal-tubercle-on-patella.327341/
It's the best 'TLDR' summary on Kovariks Heterometrus paper I've seen so far, a real guideline to determine Heterometrus species.
Thanks!!!