• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Paul Sutter (Omni)

Frazier_05

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!! Great experience buying from Paul. Not only did I go cheap and buy the 2-3 day Priority shipping, Paul guaranteed live arrival!! It was a great experience, if you're thinking of doing business with Paul, I wouldn't hesitate. Great to deal with and very giving. Thanks again Paul!!

Brett

omni

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Thank you for the kind words :) I'm not an arachnid breeder/dealer, quite inexperienced with tarantulas, although I do sell killifish, peacocks, poison dart frogs, cornsnakes, and Boston Terrier pups on occasion when I have an abundance. I distrust shipping T's by anything but overnight, and will be using FedEx to ship in the future.

Luis138

Arachnopeon
:D :D POSITIVE

Bought some tarantulas from Paul. Paul is a true gentleman. He is what a seller should be measured against.

When I start buying poison dart frogs I will buy them from Paul with my eyes closed.

Luis

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive deal/trade

The transaction went smooth,the T's were packaged well.Nice tarantulas.^ chilean coppers,! nhandu chromatis.
I would definately do business with Paul again

Fred

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!! =)

great person to deal with! the transaction went smooth the T's arrived in perfect condition exactly as advertised looking healthy and well cared for :) will defnaitly deal with him again! A++++!!!

Graham

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Bought three B. albopilosums from Paul, and they are wonderful! Very easy transaction; would not hessitate to buy from him again.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

Great Guy!
I received my end of a trade with Paul today, and everything was perfect! Great packaging, speedy emails, and fast shipping! Will do business with Paul again!!!

THANKS!!!

Tim

Aeb400

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I have just completed my 3rd transaction with Paul. His T's & snakes are in great health & he cares very much for them. All has been great & I hope to deal with Paul again...
Thanks, Josh