1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Paul Becker AKA paulatpetshop (www.petcenterusa.net)

Discussion in 'Online Dealer Reviews' started by Trip, May 1, 2008.

1. salmonpink

salmonpink Arachnopeon

md
    Advertisement
    Ordered a 5 inch p. ornata female from Paul Becker. 100% positive. Awesome dealer can say enough about his awesome service.

2. Curly

Curly Arachnopeon

Just got the seven Ts I ordered from Paul Sunday all were in excellent there was a mix up and a extra GBB too :biggrin: will be ordering from him again in the future!

3. Feathers

Feathers Arachnosquire

Paul is very pleasant to deal with and his shipping is top notch and professional! After researching current prices on P. metallica, I settled on a juvenile from Paul; his price for 2.5 - 3" couldn't be beat... Kudos, Paul!

4. kpolo96

kpolo96 Arachnopeon

nj
    Positive 100%

Paul is definitely the best at what he does:clap: recieved a b.smithi, b.boehmei, and a.minatrix
    from him today and all of them arrived lively as can be thanks to his awsome packing.
    He also included a freebee and was more than happy to answer all my questions and his prices
    were simply the best. I wouldnt think twice before buying from him again......Thanks Paul

POSITIVE++

5. NavyDT

NavyDT Arachnopeon

100% Positive, unboxing video review!

Hello all,
    i got my order for paul, super professional and couldnt be happier. check out my video

[youtube]9AyaBP7ATys[/youtube]

Very Respectfully,
    NavyDT

6. I got a 2" g pulchra from Paul and she arrived perfect and healthy. Paul communicated very well & I am pleased with this transaction. I will order from his site: petcenterusa.net again for sure.

7. ahicks51

ahicks51 Arachnopeon

AZ
    Received in a box of Grammostola formosa slings in excellent condition. Fantastic packing job, with healthy Ts. Spiders did well despite insane Phoenix heat.

8. Pennywise

Pennywise Arachnolord Old Timer

Received baby P. Metallica, L. Violacepes and P. Irminia from Paula's pet shop. All were bedded
    down and eating on the first day. Thanks Paul!

9. Harvard Fairway

Harvard Fairway Arachnopeon Classifieds User

My shipment from Paul arrived on weds and everything was awesome! Got a T.apophysis, P.smithi, P.tigrinawesseli, P.ornata, P.rufilata, and my favorite of all was the M.mesomelas! Paul is hamds down the best person I have done business with and is overall an awesome guy.

10. Weird_Arachnid

Weird_Arachnid Arachnoknight Old Timer

NY
    Positive!

Received a package from Paul and couldn't be happier. Great communication and awesome packing job. He's very easy to deal with. I got 3 p.metallica slings, 3 E.cyanognathus slings and a freebie M.mesomelas juvie. All were lively.

I will definitely do business with Paul again!

Thanks!

:coffee:

11. Sharno

Sharno Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

In the past couple of weeks I've ordered twice from Paul and both times were great. He kept in touch about the process and one of the shipments we delayed a day because one of the Ts was molting :) Nice to know he cares about his little guys and knows what they are up to before packing them up despite having so many. All of the Ts I purchased, 4 total and 2 freebies, are doing great. I will definitely keep doing business with Paul!

12. Thistles

Thistles Arachnobroad

I just had an unbeatable experience with Paul. His communication was excellent, the animals were healthy and as described and he even expedited the shipping due to the weather. Thanks so much for these little beauties!

13. pokemepokey

pokemepokey Arachnopeon

Positive!!!

Paul was very courteous and helpful throughout the entire process. Prices were well below any I had seen online and all the Ts I ordered were exactly as described if not better! Will gladly do business with him again. Even through in a free b. albopilosum and a m. robustum! Thank you so much Paul. A real stand up guy.

14. roaddog

roaddog Arachnoknight

Positive as always! I got a few males from Paul. Both were in great shape and the transaction was a fast and easy. Probably placing another order soon! THANKS!

15. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Just got my package in today. He delayed shipping a day due to weather, he cares a lot about his animals! They arrived healthy and active. He gave me a great deal and communication was great! Always a pleasure to do business with! Already planning a future purchase! Thanks again for everything, Paul! :)
    -Genny

16. wwwalt

wwwalt Arachnopeon

Positive A+++

I've dealt with most of the "quality" dealers we have on this board and some we do not. I've had great service from many and great prices from some too. Sadly I've had a couple bad experiences as well. However Paul hands down beats them all! He hits the trifecta: price/service/quality. I wish I dealt with him a long time ago I'd never have dealt with anyone else. Actually I was quite amazed at his prices and let's be honest "petcenterusa" isn't the catchiest name for a T dealer and when I saw his prices I thought something was wrong. I read all his reviews on this board and came to the conclusion he was legit. I even called him just to make sure someone actually answered the phone and knew something about T's as well (not some kid in a pet shop). I was impressed. Ordered up some Gooty's and stirmi, and robustum and a few others as well. When I got my order wow was I impressed! All were at least as large as he advertised if not larger but more important they were plump and healthy too! I waited a week and a half to make sure nothing went wrong before I posted a review and I'm glad I did. As compared to my other slings and juvies his stock rocks! I got a versicolor and paid less than one I recently got from another dealer and his is twice as large and has 4 times the appetite. Same goes for the whole order. He sells little monsters with huge appetites. Absolutley the healthiest order of T's I've ever got. No, I'm not blowing smoke up your butt either. This is THE BEST dealer out there by far. I have no intentions on ordering from anyone else. There's a T or two more I need that he does not have right now but I'll wait. I believe it'll be worth it. In the meantime I'm putting together another order and getting some containers ready and smiling the whole time. This guy has my business for life!

17. Scorpionidae

Scorpionidae Arachnopeon

I just got 3 Poecilotheria metallicas, and a Megaphobema Robustum (free) from Paul. They got here on time, and in very good packaging. They were extremely healthy, and ate as soon as I put them into their containers. I will order from Paul again in the future.
    Thanks!

18. Poecilotheria rufilata Juvinile (2-2.5")

After conversing with Paul, set up to meet with him to purchase a Poecilotheria Fufilata. Since I live in his area he agreed to let me stop by his facility. I pulled up and there he was processing the packaging materials for shipment. Facility was clean, well organized and friendly. Some great conversation, and a pat on the back that this "novice" collector is on the right track had me leaving with a positive attitude, and some great advice. Brought her home rehomed her, and fed her.... BAM! She appears happy. THUMBS UP, will be back again.

19. pnzrfaust64

pnzrfaust64 Arachnopeon

First time...By no means last!!!

I've never used Paul before,it was a very pleasant experience.Very knowledgeable super friendly.One small problem and it was fixed promptly.Great prices too.
    Thanks Paul

20. PetCenterUSA Review Neutral

I ordered 6 slings and I only got 5. I got a refund for the missing sling but wasn't satisfied. I know it was a mistake but I shouldn't have to pay for it. I hope this doesn't happen to someone else. I know Paul is a great dealer but just not enough that I will purchase from him again. This is not meant to dis him in any way. If you think it is I apologize.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.