• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Patrick Corcoran (Comatose)

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

Just completed a trade with Patrick, as well as the sale of some slings. Smooth, no hassle transaction, great guy to deal with.
Very proactive and knowledgeable, I'll certainly be doing business with him again.

Bill

Last edited:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Puuuurfect Trans

Could not ask for the deal to go smoother. Great communication, packing, and health of T's. Pat is ready to get cracking in this hobby and I can't wait to be along for the ride. Until our next adventure.....

Thanks,
Joe

JOHN 3:16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Patrick Corcoran

I just purchased three spiderling from Patrick and the deal was very pleasant. His communication was timely and genuine. I live in Miami and having knowledge on packaging is essential for the survival of the animal; his packaging is superb. :clap:

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently had the pleasure of getting some A. purpurea from Patrick. Great packaging and communication was great. Had one DOA(not sellers fault) and it was handled asap. Thanks again! I will be doing a trade with him soon. A++

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive

Just completed a trade with Patrick for some slings. Smooth, no hassle transaction, great guy to deal with.
Very proactive and knowledgeable, I'll certainly be doing business with him again.

flex

Arachnopeon
100% positive!

drove 1 hr to meet me, sold me 3 perfect versi slings which 2 out of 3 ate the same day, his communication & customer service was superb !! i highly recommend him to anyone looking to receive great animals & great customer service ... i know i will definitely be doing business with him in the future !!

STi

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!

A+++ seller. I bought some slings from Patrick and could not be happier with the transaction. Communication, packaging and the slings were all great. I look forward to doing business with him again.

TheTarantulaKid

Arachnopeon
Awesome!!

So today I received an H. Lividum sling. The packaging was great and it got here a day early! Excellent!! I hope to be doing business again sometime soon.

The sling was healthy and seemed to be in great shape! I totally recommend you buy from Patrick!:clap::clap:

stnick80

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

I just recieved 5 A.purpurea slings from Pat. They were well packed and arrived in great shape. Pat was very nice to talk to and very enthusiastic about the hobby.

SaintScythus

Arachnopeon
I just recieved 4 slings from Pat. By far the best communication I have seen from any seller in a long time. Not to mention packaging that was top notch as my slings arrived in great shape. I would not hesitate to do business with Pat again and I plan to do so in the future.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Had two great packages from pat.
they were both packed excellently and communication was great!
He is a good seller that makes sure you are satisfied

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I first met Pat about 7 years ago while at regal reptiles. He was as great then as he is now and in many ways he helped influenced me and get me into bugs. Just bought a few spiders off him and I couldn't be happier to have reconnected with Pat. Now as then he is a pleasure to know and has some amazing stock at fantastic prices. I'll not only do business with him again, I'll probably only go to other folks if he can't get what I'm looking for first! Highly recommended for business and a good chat about bugs.

zdillon

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
100 % positive trade

I completed a trade with Pat. We both drove part of the way. Pat was very easy to work with and had great communication between each other. Pat has very large healthy slings and threw in a free bee. Im more than happy with the trade and how easy it was to work with Pat. I am definetly going to be doing busness him soon.

akpropst

Arachnopeon
100% positive

I made a deal with Pat while I was deployed and set up a good shipping date to try and time it close to when I would be back in the states. He was very helpful and understanding of my situation and always replied to my emails the same day if not instantly. All arrived alive as guaranteed! He is a very helpful person and it was great to do business with him. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks again Pat.

-Rob

kuadroglyph3

Arachnopeon
Very positive

Got some slings in from Pat this past week He really does respond quick same day actually for me anyway awsome packing and amazing deals he was very helpful in scheduling shipping really cares about what he's sending you and follows through even after he shipped and i received my order he made sure everything was tip top the slings were in great shape I've already got my next order in and looking forward to more after that
-Juancho

Leora22

Arachnosquire
100% positive

I just finished an order with Mr.Corcoran and it went perfect .....great service, good prices, beautiful healthy tarantulas.... who could ask for more :) I will definitely be doing business with him in the future :)Peace -Danielle

goodoldneon

Arachnoknight
Review

100% positive

I recently purchased three G. pulchripes slings from Pat. I’m fortunate in that, geographically, Pat and I live fairly close to each other. However, I never expected Pat to provide personal home delivery, yet, that’s exactly what he did. Throughout the transaction, Pat responded to all inquiries in a timely manner, and went out of his way to work around my schedule. The slings, by all appearances, are extremely healthy and are eating like pigs. Though he was on his way to an event, he stuck around to answer some newbie sling owner questions. In short, the transaction and my interactions with Pat could not have been more pleasant – he is a great guy and provides phenomenal service. Assuming I can talk my wife into allowing more tarantulas into the house, I will be contacting Pat again in the future.

A+++

Joe Nickerson

Tarantula_Tamer

Arachnosquire
Very Positive!

All 31 Pokie slings arrived alive and very well packaged! Pat is quick to reply to questions, and very helpful!
Not to mention the prices of the T's! Will definitely do business with Pat again. All the slings look well started and very healthy.

Corey

CoSpiderGuy

Arachnopeon
110% satisfactory

Superb service, packaging, and health. Purchased 3 P. rigalis slings and 1 P. striata juvi. The packaging was so well the striata molted during shipping and came out beautiful!!! Will definitely be doing business again. Thanks again for the lovely t's

ArachnoNut

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
100% positive

I purchased five slings from Pat....awesome service, awesome prices, beautiful healthy tarantulas..definitely be doing business with him again.