Paruroctonus silvestrii care?

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
These kind of stuck out to me and I want to know how care's like for them. What's their size(with and without the stinger), environemntal conditions, breeding, and so on. Thanks!

woodie

Arachnosquire
Never raised them myself, But have some observations fro witnessing them in San Pedro California. They were on a hillside near the coast. Very hot and dry in Summer temps around 100F during day. Temps down to 40F in winter. Almost all were found under semi moist rock scrapes and fairly dense populations several were found within a square meter of each other, Even though not communal

mantisfan101

Arachnoprince
Thanks for the advice! How big would they usually be? Also, do they need a diapause of some sort during winter?

woodie

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the advice! How big would they usually be? Also, do they need a diapause of some sort during winter?
I never saw any more than a couple inches long. Wouldn't know if they need a rest. Never actually kept them, Just some observations of wild populations I've seen

RTTB

Arachnoprince
They are found in a variety of habitats. I keep a few and they are easy to maintain. Room temp. Not too moist. Leaf litter and bark to bury under.