Paraphrynus size.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The genus can be 15-35 mm according to Weygoldt's book. Sorry I can't be more specific :(

schmiggle

Arachnoking
I know one of them is bigger than the other...I think aztecus is the larger one, and I think it's also larger than mexicanus, which gets up to 22mm. I think cubensis is smaller than mexicanus, as well. However, I am very unsure about that memory, it's based entirely on one picture of three adults that was supposed to be about standard for sizes for each species, and I may be misremembering which species were represented and which was which.

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I know one of them is bigger than the other...I think aztecus is the larger one, and I think it's also larger than mexicanus, which gets up to 22mm. I think cubensis is smaller than mexicanus, as well. However, I am very unsure about that memory, it's based entirely on one picture of three adults that was supposed to be about standard for sizes for each species, and I may be misremembering which species were represented and which was which.
I think you're right. My aztecus is larger than my two cubensis.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
I think you're right. My aztecus is larger than my two cubensis.
That may be, but if so, it's for the wrong reason. I found the original picture, and it was actually Paraphrynus raptator, P. mexicanus, and Phrynus marginemaculatus.

You'll have to tell us what the final size is for the sake of science. ;) What stage instar are yours, or are you no longer keeping track?

Can we have some pictures?

Banshee05

Arachnolord
Old Timer
both species belong to the smaller-middle sized Paraphrynus species.
aztecus get a bit bigger and grow faster but starting reproducing later in life, instead cubensis is after 9-10 months ready to breed but from this date on the continue growing very slowly, but after 4 years or so, the have nearly the size of aztecus after 2.5 years.