Parabuthus Sp

Abhorsen

Arachnoknight
Hi, is parabuthus transvaalicus really bigger than other parabuthus sp? My ptrans is way bigger than my oranje male and femala.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Yeah it should be one of the biggest besides Parabuthus schlecteri and Parabuthus villosus (according to wikipedia lol)

Stugy

Arachnolord
Is it an adult? I think males in most scorpions are smaller than the females also. Maybe P.trans is the biggest Parabuthus species :D I don't know that lol

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I also have villosus and transvaalicus and the transvaalicus it bigger over here.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Yeah it should be one of the biggest besides Parabuthus schlecteri and Parabuthus villosus (according to wikipedia lol)
Who uses Wikipedia? Rofl!!
I do use Allscorpionarchives, ocassionally, an excellent source of info from actual owners/breeders. Or I'll text/call gromgrom (Dustin) and rattle his memory cells. Lol!
I only have P. maximus, which won't get large compared to transvaalicus. I'm just now getting into the "hotter" species, so size isn't a big factor for me.

Stugy

Arachnolord
I use wikipedia cause it is quick. At times it does help but it is also unreliable at other times which is why I pointed out that I used Wikipedia:D

Newports

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some of the pics I've seen of P. trans are crazy. Pretty sure you've seen them as well. Literally the size of a man's palm, huge!