Parabuthus Liosoma

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was at that fish place in lancaster pa today its the biggest pet store in the world they say i believe them its over 100,000 sq feet until now they had only carried emporers to my suprise they had a p liosoma there offcourse i bought him already i love him he like to dig alot like my hadrurus spadix. I like him so much it makes me want to get a parabuthus transvaalicus. Its so much fun when you can buy something in person instead of always ordering on the net. =D

Reitz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm going to Lancaster, Pa in about a week. Would you recommend I check that place out? Other than the scorp you bought, were there anything other than emps?

Chris

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes i would defenitly recomend you check it out. They had one other p liosoma,1 red claw emporer,they had just sold out of the whip scorpions. They have about 15-20 tarantulas excellent for a pet shop some of the ones i noticed were goliath bird eater,colbalt blue,green bottle blue. Plus alot of snakes and other things. They also have over 500 fish tanks worth of fish salt and freshwater. I will defenitly be going back up soon pretty good prices too.:)

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
We'll be passing by there on our way back from the ATS conference. Does this place have a name?

Cheers,
Dave

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah Dave sorry for not giving the web site www.thatfishplace.com Its called that fish place check it out really good for a pet store. Where is your conference?

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by jper26
I was at that fish place in lancaster pa today =D
*lol* I thought you were just refering to it as such, because you couldn't remember the name or something, rather than, that's what the name is. heheh... Next time you do that, put quotation marks around it so we know you are actually saying the name. I was kinda curious on that for a sec, then I read what Dave said and your reply, and then it slapped me in the face.
I don't like to feel dumb. haha! What a name.

=D

adios,
edw.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
That has got to be the stupidest pet store name ever -- I love it! :) The conference is the American Tarantula Society conference in Carlsbad, New Mexico. You can read about it on the conference here. Tamara and I are returning via Florida and the East coast, though.

Cheers,
Dave