Pandora the Senegal parrot.

keks

Arachnobaron
Pandora is really patient with Typhon, she's only warning him without biting. Other parrots are not that friendly ^^.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pandora is really patient with Typhon, she's only warning him without biting. Other parrots are not that friendly ^^.
Or she bites him if he doesn't move. They are well behaved together though for the most part.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Had the camera out so got a few pics of Pandora.

Her xmas presents have trapped too.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Parrots are so intelligent. For example Pandora keeps my score at 501.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Definitely. My front door is always locked so there's NEVER any accidental walks ins and I've got a "double back door" too. Sort of like a porch.

I was advised to keep her wings clipped by the pet shop. I'm glad I didn't listen to them. She became a different bird once given the freedom to fly around under her complete control.

I have her insured just in case but she's become a fantastic flyer and has never flown into any of the windows or into a door etc.
That's pretty awesome you just keep it loose in the house. My dogs would definitely try to eat it if I did that...

Awesome colors its a very pretty looking bird. Does she make massive amounts of noise?

basin79

ArachnoGod
That's pretty awesome you just keep it loose in the house. My dogs would definitely try to eat it if I did that...

Awesome colors its a very pretty looking bird. Does she make massive amounts of noise?
She makes a lot of noise for me. But overall they're one of the quieter parrots.

I was so surprised when I first brought her home. I had Samson, my Bullmastiff. He was extremely aggressive to everything. Yet with carefully introducing Pandora he grew to really like her.

It was opposite with Typhon as he was the new comer. Yet again with doing things carefully he's been brilliant as he's grown.

I do think Pandora's demeanour helped. She sticks up for herself and obviously had the ability to fly.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Me: Night Pan. Love you.

Pandora: *NIP* Love you too.

Little bugger.