Pandinus dictator available

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Sorry about that! I cleaned the inbox out! I am asking $40 for each +shipping of the 4i CBB P. imperator. They are very healthy and growing fast. For 5 or more, I would come down to $35 each. I can send you some pics if you like. Should be able to inbox now. Just PM with any questions.
Idk if you read the whole thread but I did end up buying the P. dictator and it was an awesome scorp, also definitely a true dictator. I actually sold it off though due to consolidating my collection but while I had it it was awesome!

bildova

Arachnopeon
Sorry about that! I cleaned the inbox out! I am asking $40 for each +shipping of the 4i CBB P. imperator. They are very healthy and growing fast. For 5 or more, I would come down to $35 each. I can send you some pics if you like. Should be able to inbox now. Just PM with any questions.
are the gravid P. dictator females also the same price as the P. imperator ? I would like 6 of the P. imperator if you still have them

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
are the gravid P. dictator females also the same price as the P. imperator ? I would like 6 of the P. imperator if you still have them
I'm going to hold on to the P. dictator for awhile. I have the P. imperator. They are 4i, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I won't be able to sex them confidently at this size. I will PM you and you can send me your address. I can send you more pics if you like. Thank you!
Scorp2.JPG scorp1.JPG

Connerl8k

Arachnosquire
I'm going to hold on to the P. dictator for awhile. I have the P. imperator. They are 4i, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I won't be able to sex them confidently at this size. I will PM you and you can send me your address. I can send you more pics if you like. Thank you!
View attachment 243327 View attachment 243328
Please pm some
More pics and the price total with sending to England, p.imperator preferably female but I understand it is hard to sex at this stage! How many do you have available?

ivanpaulo

Arachnopeon
Hello, everybody!
My name is Ivan and I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I am really interested in purchasing some scorplings.
Here in Brazil it is almost impossible to find exotic scorpions.
I was wondering if you could ship some lings to me.
Do you know a safe way to do that?
Pandinus, Heterometrus, Hadrurus, Hadogenes, Euscorpius are ok for me.
Best wishes.