Pandinus dictator available

MathiasVG

Arachnopeon
New here, I have an inperator that is stuck in a molt and not sure what to do, any advice? No vets who see scorpians around here.

Second question, backwaterreptiles has imperator and dictator for sale...are they reputable? Does anyone here sell either of these?
Sorry for the bad molt. I've never experience this. Sorry I can't help.

Backwater does have dictator, but perhaps not imperator. The last time I ordered a pair of imperators from them, the shippment turned out to be a pair of heterometrus longimanus(asian forest scorpions). I contacted them. And they comfirmed it and apologized. They told me that their shipping department had been making a mistake that all their shipped out orders for Pandinus imperator were heterometrus longimanus. Ironically, they also sell heterometrus longimanus for a much lower price. As for my order, they gave me a refund and let me keep the asian forest scorpions for free. But I'm not really interested in keeping them. Anyway, backwater is notorious for not updating their website. They just can't be bothered to fix their wrong ads online. In fact, a large portion of their listings are out of stock. I have lots of personal experience with them.

I do sell dictators myself. I have several adults and a lot of babies ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 inches.

Hootie

Arachnopeon
How much are you selling the for? Are you experienced at shipping them?

MathiasVG

Arachnopeon
How much are you selling the for? Are you experienced at shipping them?
$35 each for the baby.

No, I've never shipped anything alive before. I have been watching lots of videos on youtube about how to package and ship tarantulas and scorpions, though.

Hootie

Arachnopeon
Are you selling any adults as well? And if you are, how old are they and price? I'm interested in a baby.

MathiasVG

Arachnopeon
I don't know how old the adults are, since they are wild caught, I think. I don't want to sell the adults because I want to keep them for breeding, unless someone can an interesting offer.

Hootie

Arachnopeon
I want to buy one and would like to get it shipped before it gets real cold. You let me know how you want to do this.

MathiasVG

Arachnopeon
I want to buy one and would like to get it shipped before it gets real cold. You let me know how you want to do this.
What is the shipping address? I'd like to check out the shipping cost first.

bildova

Arachnopeon
Sorry for the bad molt. I've never experience this. Sorry I can't help.

Backwater does have dictator, but perhaps not imperator. The last time I ordered a pair of imperators from them, the shippment turned out to be a pair of heterometrus longimanus(asian forest scorpions). I contacted them. And they comfirmed it and apologized. They told me that their shipping department had been making a mistake that all their shipped out orders for Pandinus imperator were heterometrus longimanus. Ironically, they also sell heterometrus longimanus for a much lower price. As for my order, they gave me a refund and let me keep the asian forest scorpions for free. But I'm not really interested in keeping them. Anyway, backwater is notorious for not updating their website. They just can't be bothered to fix their wrong ads online. In fact, a large portion of their listings are out of stock. I have lots of personal experience with them.

I do sell dictators myself. I have several adults and a lot of babies ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 inches.

hello,
do you still have any Pandinus dictator ?

bildova

Arachnopeon
i'd reply to one the has some but it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" :/

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
So Ken the bug guy has Pandinus dictator available but for the price they are I don't want to pay and get an imperator instead. Can I count on these actually being dictator? I do have multiple papers that describe the differences between imperator, dictator, and gambiensis so I know I can ID the scorp once it gets to me but I would hate to buy one then to be dissapointed because of a misidentification.
Not sure if you're interested but I have TRUE CBB P. imperator for sale. I have raised the parents from 2i and they had babies late last summer. True P. imperator have been hard to find since the import ban. I also have P. dictator that are gravid. Care is very similar...deep humid substrate and moderate temps. I have had some experience with Ken and have found them to be honest. But mistakes can happen. If the cost is moderate, pictures are always warranted. Pm with any questions or interest in the 4i Emporer scorpions I have for sale. Good luck!

Last edited:

MathiasVG

Arachnopeon
Not sure if you're interested but I have TRUE CBB P. imperator for sale. I have raised the parents from 2i and they had babies late last summer. True P. imperator have been hard to find since the import ban. I also have P. dictator that are gravid. Care is very similar...deep humid substrate and moderate temps. I have had some experience with Ken and have found them to be honest. But mistakes can happen. If the cost is moderate, pictures are always warranted. Pm with any questions or interest in the 4i Emporer scorpions I have for sale. Good luck!
Hello, how much do you want for the CBB P. imperator? Can 4i be sexed? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Thanks! Mathias

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
Hello, how much do you want for the CBB P. imperator? Can 4i be sexed? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Thanks! Mathias
Sorry about that! I cleaned the inbox out! I am asking $40 for each +shipping of the 4i CBB P. imperator. They are very healthy and growing fast. For 5 or more, I would come down to $35 each. I can send you some pics if you like. Should be able to inbox now. Just PM with any questions.