Pandinus dictator available

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The pic is labeled imperator, gambiensis and dictator on diff sites with some mods, I doubt it’s even dictator. I saw some dictators recently. They look a little different but frankly, hypothetically, if I had never heard of imperator and dictator and somebody showed me the two and asked me which one I wanted, I would grab the imperator. I think imperator is still the heavy weight contender in general BUT BUT BUT!, …I would still try to buy a pair of dictator and try and breed those, we won’t see those very often.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Hmm pretty cool they don't seem as intensely granulated as Imperator but do have the signature lines on the claws dictator is often said to have.

N8Legged

Arachnosquire
yeah a little smoother than imperator slenderer as well. but not as smooth as asian forrest, (i can't remember their scientific name I don't really care have no intention of owning any of them). though these are juveniles they could possibly get more granulated as they grow.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Only getting one as I'm more interested in collecting than breeding this species (I put all my breeding project focus on my geckos) and I'm setting it up in a sterilite bin on eco earth with some cork flats and a water dish but mine is supposedly also juvenile so that's only until it's a bit bigger then i will make a nice 10 gallon display terrarium.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
asian forrest, (i can't remember their scientific name I don't really care have no intention of owning any of them).
You should not completely ignore heterometrus sp. Or Asian forest Scorpions because Heterometrus madraspatensis is and extremely pretty scorpion and Heterometrus swammerdami is very rare and massive

stingray

Arachnobaron
Thanks for posting the pics and good luck with them. Hope they turn out to be male and female.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
It's claws are considerable bulkier than yours but under careful inspection the horizontal lines are present on the claws also and her back plates are more granulated than an emp

N8Legged

Arachnosquire
she's got a red tail as well. mine still have white. question that you or someone may know. what do scorpions look like before they molt? one of them came pretty shiny and the other's got this dull dusty look to it and i'm wondering if it's preparing to molt soon. the Emperor i currently own i got as an adult and i haven't witnessed her molt I don't know if she will.

dragonfire1577

Arachnodemon
Well he or she is very defensive currently but I've only had it 2 days and haven't messed with it besides for sexing pictures