Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Pandinus dictator available

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by dragonfire1577, May 26, 2016.

1. Advertisement
    Idk if you read the whole thread but I did end up buying the P. dictator and it was an awesome scorp, also definitely a true dictator. I actually sold it off though due to consolidating my collection but while I had it it was awesome!

2. bildova

bildova Arachnopeon

ty, I messaged them. I am just waiting for a reply :D

3. bildova

bildova Arachnopeon

are the gravid P. dictator females also the same price as the P. imperator ? I would like 6 of the P. imperator if you still have them

4. I'm going to hold on to the P. dictator for awhile. I have the P. imperator. They are 4i, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I won't be able to sex them confidently at this size. I will PM you and you can send me your address. I can send you more pics if you like. Thank you!
    Scorp2.JPG scorp1.JPG

5. Connerl8k

Connerl8k Arachnosquire

Please pm some
    More pics and the price total with sending to England, p.imperator preferably female but I understand it is hard to sex at this stage! How many do you have available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.