Pamphobeteus petersi Breeding Questions

ZGuy

Arachnopeon
I have had a pair of P. petersi for a little under a year now and I was recently able to pair them. It was a nerve racking experience with the male being QUITE BOLD. At one point the female was on her back while they were locked. All in all it went off without a hitch and the female let the male walk off quite calmly. Anyways I have a few questions. This species I can’t find much information on them but I would like to know (from those who have experience with them) what is the average gestation period and what life span could I expect out of the male. Thank you for reading and answering, any other helpful tips on this species are also greatly appreciated.

-Z

Marlana

Arachnoknight
Usually you can get away with looking up breeding reports for others in the same genus, especially if they live in the same geographical area. If you can’t find the particular species. While species can differ, I wouldn’t expect it to be way off.

And if you’re successful definitely post a breeding report so the next person knows what to expect 😊

ZGuy

Arachnopeon
Usually you can get away with looking up breeding reports for others in the same genus, especially if they live in the same geographical area. If you can’t find the particular species. While species can differ, I wouldn’t expect it to be way off.

And if you’re successful definitely post a breeding report so the next person knows what to expect 😊
If it all works out then I shall definitely put up a report for this species. They are such fun Ts.

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
If it all works out then I shall definitely put up a report for this species. They are such fun Ts.
I'd even recommend posting whether successful or not. You might end up with someone giving more advice....or helping someone in their own attempts :)