He Who Rules
Staff member
Here's my blue bloom not too long after a molt:

and another one:

Scott

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WOW, the carapace really reminds me of Xenithis (spelling?)

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
WOW, the carapace really reminds me of Xenithis (spelling?)
Pamphos are every bit as attractive as Xenesthis without the price tag and the picky moisture sensitivity imo. Me, I'd rather have the Pampho (which I do ;))

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah that is a little eight legged beauty. We should have a spider beauty contest and choose some impartial judges and have a silly little competition. I think this little spider would be good in competition.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
That is an awesome spider Scott. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Gail

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah Scott! Awesome! I kinda miss the baby colors on my two but the adult colors (as I'm sure you're aware) are stunning as well. Personally, I prefer Pamphobeteus over Xenesthis too. I like the more uniform bristle pattern Pampho's have on the abdomen as opposed to the wild and shaggy look the Xenesthis have.

Atrax

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
GREAT!

Scott,
Extremely nice pics.
You know, I don't recall ever having any Pamphos.
They're really nice species. I hear they are one of the better display species 'cause they are right out there in the open most of the time. True?
john

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's true for both af my nigricolors as well as a male and female pair of P. antinous I've owned.

Atrax

Dasgre0g

Arachnopeon
ALL of my pamphos(like 30 of em) like to sit out in the open. Most of them have never even used their hides to this date other than like something to hang out on top of. Only wish nigricolor kept those pretty colors as an adult. Personally though, I think some of my P ornatus and insignis are MUCH better looking than any of my X immanis.