Pamona CA super show August 13-14

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Pomona Fairplex
August 13-14, 2022
10am-6pm Saturday
11am-5pm Sunday

Hope to see all that can make it. Any AB family come by and say hi as always I will be vending with Reptile Den.

"#1 Los Angeles Reptile Expo | Reptile Super Show" https://reptilesupershow.com/los-angeles/

Last edited:

HooahArmy

Arachnoknight
Hope to see all that can make it. Any AB family come by and say hi as always I will be vending with Reptile Den.
Amazing! I always wanted to meet you in person! My family and I always see you in the classifieds section. I return from my field mission (Army) just in time!

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Amazing! I always wanted to meet you in person! My family and I always see you in the classifieds section. I return from my field mission (Army) just in time!
Well I certainly look forward, see you then, and thank you for serving.

HooahArmy

Arachnoknight
Does this also happen to be the reptile super show?
Yes, this one is. You can visit the show's details' site here:

There is also another show occurring in Orange County, CA nearby the Pomona show that features a similar, but smaller assortment of inverts. Top breeders like The Spider Room and 8 Legged Beasts will be at both. Here too is their website:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Last edited:

HooahArmy

Arachnoknight
Is anyone else going to be retailing at this event, aside from the folks who have already declared it? I quite would like to meet you and add to my little family!

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Is anyone else going to be retailing at this event, aside from the folks who have already declared it? I quite would like to meet you and add to my little family!
Hi, if some do not see the thread and reply that they will be at the show the vendor lists on the Reptile Super show and Repticon links are a good way to see who is going.

Last edited:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
come by the Bug Cage Company and say Hi. I'm the tall one with the glasses

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
great putting faces on some of the names. Fantastic to meet you all, and Joe, always a pleasure to see you, busy as we are

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Couple Pix from right before the madness. So our table clockwise. True Spiders and Adult / Juvenile Ts. (Left Wing) Adult / Juvie Ts and the Sling cases, followed by mostly OW Scorps and NW Hots. NW Scorps / Miilipedes / Beetles, Tail-less Whips, Vinagaroons and Centipedes. Various habitats on the corners

Attachments

HooahArmy

Arachnoknight
Amazing to see you all too! I look forward to seeing whomever is going to the Costa Mesa event as well!

Mum, when I returned from Pomona: "Why didn't you buy me any spiders?"
Me: 'Mum, you didn't give me any money.'
Mum: "You are the fruit of my loins. You are supposed to buy things for me."