My Ghost mantis just gave up the ghost! Not sure what is going on. It was not moving much or feeding the last several days (compared to when I first got it, when it was right into my hand and exploring all over the place). Now it is not moving, at the bottom of its cup. This is not another one of those "my mantis isn't moving" threads. I'm wondering if mantises are sensitive to paint fumes. We had a painter in the house and my 4 mantises were exposed to some moderate fumes. After I realized what was going on, I moved them all from the house, to outside, while the painter was painting. Still, they were exposed a little bit, for 20 minutes or so. Three are just fine, one gave up the ghost. Does any one know if they are hyper sensitive to solvent fumes and such? In all other ways, I think this little guy had everything correct in it's environment, 22-27 degrees centigrade, 50-70% humidity. I can't figure out why it died.