Pacman problems (?)

ArthurJS

Arachnopeon
Had my pacman for a few months now. Everything seemed good at first but my frog has been acting weird. He (I’m assuming it’s a he) aestivates basically everyday. He does not come out of the substrate and I have to dig him out to feed him. He hasn’t been defecating anymore (he had a regular pooping pattern). And when he pees a weird cloudy goo shoots out. It doesn’t spread, it’s just a blob. It isn’t his shed since I can’t pick it up. I’m thinking he has some sort of kidney problems or something. And his butt looks a little weird (I’ll attach pics). Honey baths don’t help, earthworms don’t help. We have no exotic vets here and I’m at a loss. His appetite is still there I believe (I tong feed him). Another thing I’d like to mention that he does have a water dish, dechlorinated water, the substrate I use is eco earth, he has a heat mat under the enclosure which heats it up to 28-29C. Problem is, the heat mat doesn’t really heat the entire enclosure. Just that one spot. The air temperature is 19C which is way too low (I have another heat mat on the way to stick on the side of the tank). He’s burrowed right where the heat mat is. He gets his vitamin dusted crickets and his earthworms. Have not heard a croak yet which makes me think it’s probably a girl.
Any clue what might be wrong with him? His butt looks like it might be a prolapse.. no idea
9D9642DF-EE88-46F8-97D1-70B00506CCFE.jpeg

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Amphibians have cloacas. So when they poop/pee it comes out a milky mess. But yes, you need to get the heat up a bit based on their needs. Maybe just let it chill for a while and not dig it up. Might be causing some form of stress to it.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
How deep is your substrate?
Do you have a picture of his enclosure setup, substrate could be too wet or dry?
I see you dust crickets with vitamins but are you also using Calcium w/ D3?
Mine will burrow a bit when it gets a little cool but I keep mine around 72F-78F and he has been doing well for close to 3 years now. This is how he sits most of the time. He will move around and make a new hole every week or so.
02CEF818-27CF-4223-BDFB-9184C260499C.jpeg

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
How deep is your substrate?
Do you have a picture of his enclosure setup, substrate could be too wet or dry?
I see you dust crickets with vitamins but are you also using Calcium w/ D3?
Mine will burrow a bit when it gets a little cool but I keep mine around 72F-78F and he has been doing well for close to 3 years now. This is how he sits most of the time. He will move around and make a new hole every week or so.
View attachment 330745