Packing up tarantula

Joe1662

Arachnopeon
Going back to indiana if I package my t up and keep him in front of the car he should be good with out a heat pack our cold pack right

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Going back to indiana if I package my t up and keep him in front of the car he should be good with out a heat pack our cold pack right
Yes, as long as you are comfortable, he should be fine. Just don't leave him in the car unattended for any length of time, particularly if temperatures are extreme.

Joe1662

Arachnopeon
Yes, as long as you are comfortable, he should be fine. Just don't leave him in the car unattended for any length of time, particularly if temperatures are extreme.
When would be a good time to package him up would you say tonight our right be for I left

cold blood

Staff member
When would be a good time to package him up would you say tonight our right be for I left
I try to always do it right before I pack up.

In your case however, its going to be in good care, at good temps and monitored by you. A little extra time isn't really significant as there's zero exposure, so if its more convenient for you to do it the night before, go ahead.