P.trans in an airconditioned room

Scorpion Enthus

Arachnopeon
Can I keep my dessert type scorpion in an airconditioned room? I only turn the ac at morning and before sleeping because it is really hot here in our country philippines

8 legged

Arachnoprince
The prerequisites for keeping a certain way are the same all over the world. The way there is different, so here in Germany I have to create different conditions than you in the Philippines. You will not get a blanket answer about air conditioning, as this is not possible. If it's too cold in the terrarium, make it warmer - if it's too damp, make it drier. These are relevant facts. Where you live, the prerequisites for keeping arachoids are more likely than here. But what your air conditioning system does, only you know!

Scorpiobsession

Arachnobaron
If it gets to cold you can add a heat pad (On the side with a thermostat) to warm the enclosure. What temperatures is the room throughout the day?

Scorpion Enthus

Arachnopeon
If it gets to cold you can add a heat pad (On the side with a thermostat) to warm the enclosure. What temperatures is the room throughout the day?
26°c in the evening and 35°c in the morning
Our ac is the old one I dont know the temp in our room but its not that cold

8 legged

Arachnoprince
26°c in the evening and 35°c in the morning
Our ac is the old one I dont know the temp in our room but its not that cold
These temperatures are not a problem at all and believe that even with the ongoing climate machine, the humidity will remain above 60% percent, probably even higher. Correspondingly, everything is in the green area!

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
You can invest in a cheap terrarium, put both deli cups inside it, and put a nano heat lamp on it.

But a heatlamp requires a thermostat for temperature control and safety purposes.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
You can invest in a cheap terrarium, put both deli cups inside it, and put a nano heat lamp on it.

But a heatlamp requires a thermostat for temperature control and safety purposes.
I'm getting something wrong. Why do you recommend a pure heat source at the given average temperatures? The air conditioning only runs for a short time and probably only btingt the Rsum on a bearable temperature. Where is my mistake?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Can I keep my dessert type scorpion in an airconditioned room? I only turn the ac at morning and before sleeping because it is really hot here in our country philippines
What are the actual temperatures inside of the terrarium itself?