P. Striata

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
can any of you guys post pics of your p. striata's, how do you keep them humid? dry? same as any other pokie?, i also hear that they not only have yellow under their legs but orange, thanks ahead of time everyone, by the way anyone plan on breeding these or have done it with success?--Jeff

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thanks vayu son, have you been able to determine if yours is male or female? i'll have a striata tuesday and am hoping for a female , if it is'nt i'll be looking to breed it anyhow--Jeff

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

I am about 90% sure it is female, but wont know for sure until next molt.

-V

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Poecilotheria striata

Beautiful species. I'll be breeding this species shortly. No orange though.

N-Joy
Art

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thats awesome art! i thought that they had yellow under certain legs though? but thats cool regardless, i truly hope that p. miranda becomes esatblished, i heard some came in somewhere(i'll not say where) and that their were a few doa's which really sucks comapring how rare they are(supose though it can't be helped sometimes especialy during winter), miranda is next on my list--Jeff

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hmm...

ive been wondering about the P.miranda, does anyone know of their venom? I have seen many dealers with miranda, to name a few-Art, Bill, Kelly, ect. Not to be personal but since these are rare, exactly how many of them do you have? I am just curious? and where do you get them?
Thanks,

James