P. smithi or p. hanumavilasumica?

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Here I go again with the poec questions but it was brought to my attention that both are available for me to purchase at around the 2" mark for similar prices I was wondering if anyone would lean more towards one species rather than the other.

Thanks,

Trev

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I own a goodly amount of poecs. My hanumavilasumica is the nastiest and flighty even at 6 inches. Even more so than my ornata. But that is just my experience. Very beautiful t though.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
I ended up buying the P. hanumavilasumica. The P. smithi was sold right away anyway but I guess the smithi was 2" the hanumavilasumica is only .75-1" anyway I'll add a pic when I get a chance thanks guys for your input

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Awe it's so cute! Mine grew ridiculously fast. They eat voraciously like most poecs. Congrats on the new sling:smug:

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
Go with the hanumavillasamica, their coloration is great, and they are by far the best minored pokies I've raised so far, as well as having the best appetites besides my metallica slings.
That and they are one of the rarer species that aren't often available. I'd jump on it while you can.