P. rufilata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
am i male or female? i'm supposed to be female... {D

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i know. but without sexing it, i wanted to get some 2nd opinions.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
as much as i hate these pic sexing treads:wall: i cant stay away lol.....your shot is way to unclear to even guess...a closer pic, should shed some better light on the sex, soo i plead the 5th till then..though most of my queses have been right lol...

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice set of boxing glove you have there mate{D {D

Mind if I ask where she

Wait I mean he came from

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
as much as i hate these pic sexing treads:wall: i cant stay away lol.....your shot is way to unclear to even guess...a closer pic, should shed some better light on the sex, soo i plead the 5th till then..though most of my queses have been right lol...
Look for the obvious.......{D He's got balls!

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
good to know my experience with sexing visualy is pretty right on. thanks everyone. now i have to figure out how to fairly get compensated for the sellers mistake.

_bob_

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats not right that someone would do that to you.. how much did you get him for?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
good to know my experience with sexing visualy is pretty right on. thanks everyone. now i have to figure out how to fairly get compensated for the sellers mistake.
Last time I had this happen I got a 75% refund and kept the male. But every seller might not be that nice. Who knows. Let us know how you make out. If the dealer has another one try to trade back, at his expense ofcourse, and if not maybe you can work a partial cash refund and keep him, or a full refund. This is your second or third MM Rufilata in the last few months?

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah...that sucks that a dealer sent you a male with gloves like that???most dealers i work with grantee their sexing... soo if i were you i'd hit them up...

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i mean, i can understand mistaking an immature male but that's a mature male...anyways, guess the seller was just super busy with stuff.