P. Regalis webbing habits

tonyiscool65

Arachnopeon
Just curious on if your regalis is a heavy Webber or not. When I first got mine she webbed a ton, now she never webs and honestly barely has any webbing in her burrow. I'm assuming her burrow is secure enough to were she doesn't feel the need to web as much.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
IMG_0106.JPG Once they hit about 4 inches they don't web much if at all. They usually web before a molt and that's about it. Or a little when they eat. Most of mine have pretty web free enclosures. And once they hit adult they are usually out all the time. See no web lol

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I agree. Poecs arent prolific webbers until a moult approaches. Even when they are in premoult the still dont web heavily.

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
View attachment 224851 Once they hit about 4 inches they don't web much if at all. They usually web before a molt and that's about it. Or a little when they eat. Most of mine have pretty web free enclosures. And once they hit adult they are usually out all the time. See no web lol
That's a large and in charge regalis! :astonished:

I agree with the above statements. Before a molt I see a web curtain or strings across her burrow/tube area. Otherwise, she's on the prowl for food! :vamp:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
They don't web heavy but like others have mentioned a few of mine are masters of the dirt curtain.

This is my P.fasciata who has webbed a dirt curtain across the entire back side of its leaning log hide.