P.regalis sick please help!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Well uh... checked on her this morning and she's just dead. Last night she had flipped herself over and was trying to walk around, and this morning she's just suddenly dead. No idea what happened.
Aww damn it!
So sorry man. Are you going to examine her to see if you can find what went wrong?

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
So I dissected her and figured out what happened. It's what occurred with @edesign 's pede. Just when I started to cut into the abdomen all this poo came out. She was severely impacted, I helped some but not enough to save her.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
So I dissected her and figured out what happened. It's what occurred with @edesign 's pede. Just when I started to cut into the abdomen all this poo came out. She was severely impacted, I helped some but not enough to save her.
That would explain the plump abdomen, but dehydration symptoms I guess. Glad you decided to dissect her, helps everyone else out when a T starts showing the same symptoms. Maybe someone can collect all the threads with the same situation, and pin a thread with them all linked to help others out.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Well uh... checked on her this morning and she's just dead. Last night she had flipped herself over and was trying to walk around, and this morning she's just suddenly dead. No idea what happened. Died with a full abdomen, externally seemed perfectly healthy. I'll add an image soon.
I'm sorry, Tox. You did good work. You fought hard for her.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Dang dude, that really sucks after the optimistic cleaning :(