P.regalis sick please help!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
She can move her fangs and her limbs, I tried dripping water on her via pipette, but apparently she can't drink, it just sits on her mouth.
Desperate try; have you tried cleaning it with a q-tip? Maybe something is stuck on her mouth.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I`m really sorry to hear this friend. It really sucks, i hope she gets better. I`m praying for you <3

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
What's strangest is she's showing all the symptoms of dehydration, except she seems unable to drink at all.
The mouth parts are fused. Use...ah I don't know how you'd handle your T given the venom. But what I did with my fem Avicularia avicularia's infestation was hold her and gently rubbed her fangs with qtip until the "cement" was gone. Then I started dripping water into the area.
Could've gotten infestation from prey.
Mine was a LPS buy. Never again. Now I only buy from here.
Good luck.

louise f

Arachnoangel
@louise f
Good to see you on the boards again. What are you doing over there--hibernating in your den?!:rofl:;):p
I´m happy to be here my friend. <3 My little son has been very sick. It has been a living nightmare. A lot of sleepless nights, and just wanted to sit with me all the time. So coffee was my number one.. :) to stay awake. Thank god he is doing well again.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
I´m happy to be here my friend. <3 My little son has been very sick. It has been a living nightmare. A lot of sleepless nights, and just wanted to sit with me all the time. So coffee was my number one.. :) to stay awake. Thank god he is doing well again.
So very glad he's well. We have enough craziness and sorrow right now. PM if you want.
Coffee is my friend.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
The mouth parts are fused. Use...ah I don't know how you'd handle your T given the venom. But what I did with my fem Avicularia avicularia's infestation was hold her and gently rubbed her fangs with qtip until the "cement" was gone. Then I started dripping water into the area.
Could've gotten infestation from prey.
Mine was a LPS buy. Never again. Now I only buy from here.
Good luck.
She's quite weak. I'm going to try this.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
I think I figured it out! I think she was severely impacted, I swabbed her anus with a wet Q-tip and all this poo started coming out.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
I think I figured it out! I think she was severely impacted, I swabbed her anus with a wet Q-tip and all this poo started coming out.
Glad you may have figured it out! I tried soaking my centipede's impacted anus in warm water but no luck. How she pulls through!

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
MAJOR UPDATE: She is now moving around on her own! Might put her back in her home tomorrow morning.

8legfreak

Arachnosquire
I love these threads where a mystery problem finds a solution. Good job! I hope she keeps improving.

boina

Lady of the mites
Great to hear she's doing better! Really good job figuring it out and finding a "cure"!

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Well uh... checked on her this morning and she's just dead. Last night she had flipped herself over and was trying to walk around, and this morning she's just suddenly dead. No idea what happened. Died with a full abdomen, externally seemed perfectly healthy. I'll add an image soon.