P regalis female pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
One of the rare times she's actually sitting on top of her log so I could get a good shot of her. enjoy

Phil

Last edited:

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another shot...

Didn't want to waste the opportunity to get a few different angles. These are super robust for arboreals and the markings are great. Easy to see why they're a hobby classic

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's around the 7 inch mark.

Not the largest one I've had but she's still growing. A while back I had a female that I got from Swift as and adult and she came pretty close to if not right at 8 inches. This is a guesstimate as I never got a ruler right on her but had to get it close and eyeball it.

Phil

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Philip.....

Philip, what do you think about the P.ornata? I have just recently started to expand my tarantula collection to include some of the Pokies and I purchased a one inch Poecilotheria ornata sling..she is quite leggy and appears to blend in with the substrate very well in the deli-cup I have her in at this time...what do you recommend as for temp and humidity levels for the Pokes?

The Spider Hunter

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Spider Hunter

I think ornata is a great species. Personally I love them.

As far as temp and humidity goes all my Ts are kept at around 80 degrees and I don't measure or really worry about the humidity except to keep water available in a dish at all times except for slings in vials which I mist once per week.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jill & Johnny

Thanks for the compliment and glad ya like the pics. Yes I always use a tripod. It's far steadier than me and I use it pretty much for every shot.

Phil