P regalis fem pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Caught her in one of those rare out in the open times so I snapped a shot of her. Lighting is a bit crappy in here but it came out all right. enjoy

Phil

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful! Are the pokes as reclusive as the obligate burrowers? I love the pokes, but if I'm not going to get to see them, I don't know that I'd want to get one.

Botar

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
not quite as bad....

Once the light comes on the do tend to run to the shady side of the bark but usually if you decorate with that in mind you can still see them. Not like some of the burrowers that only show the tips of the front feet at best.

Phil

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks. I'm hoping to make my first poke purchase at the ATS conference. If I don't get one there, I'm going to order one shortly thereafter. I think I'll probably go for the trifecta and get a scorp and a pede too. Chirstmas in the summertime.

Botar

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I cant decide of I like P regalis or P ornata better. That is a beautiful specimen.

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Super

Hi

Really goodlooking speicemen, can't wait until I get mine:D

Kenny

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful spider! Also quite fat for an arboreal. Can't wait till mine grows up, it's just a wee little spiderling

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
You won't have very long to wait, they grow quick :)

Scott

Great Pic Phil!!!!

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
beutiful patterns and colors, nice pic!!

James
have you seen a regalis in threat posture? bright yellow on the underside of their upraised legs! anyone have a pic of them in threat posture?
Ed