Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

P. regalis eggsac experience

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by robc, Sep 22, 2009.

1. robc

robc Arachnoemperor Old Timer

Advertisement
    My female P. regalis laid her sac and I was able to film some of it.

[youtube]4x8TSeEwB-I[/youtube]

2. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

Love your videos man! P. regalis is my new breeding project. Where do you get your hides in your pokie tanks? Do you make them? PM me please with more info. Thanks.

3. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon Old Timer

This belongs in the already-created P. regalis Breeding Report Thread located <here>. It should also include an actual report rather than just saying you have a sac as per the rules located <here>.

4. Or he could be sharing a cool video he made, and since its just a video, I doubt it'd fall under the rules posted. Lighten up.

Thanks for the video Rob!

5. And no reply posts in this forum, per the rules here,
    http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=13549
    (opps I broke the rule too patronize):rolleyes:

6. Someone rolled on the wrong side of the hammock this morning.. :rolleyes:

I see no rules broken. It is a video announcement, more like a "blog" update than a breeding report. Besides, how will we give him his rightful congradulations(no comments on breeding threads allowed)? PMs? That would be ALOT of messages to click.. {D

7. robc

LOL Ryan!! Very true...there you go breaking the rules!! Oops...now I am. See what you started?? LOL {D

8. robc

Eh, don't worry, be happy!!! :D

9. scottyk

scottyk Arachnoangel Old Timer

Cool video and "P. regalis eggsac experience" is a great name for a band {D

10. robc

LOL - that's hilarious!!!! {D

11. Noexcuse4you

Noexcuse4you Arachnodemon Old Timer

You guys will understand when you start breeding a species that you haven't bred before and try to find information on how to do it. You'll look in the Breeding Reports section and all it'll say is "I got a sac!" or something to that effect. Just look at the P. miranda thread. There's absolutely NO useful information in that thread.

12. Oops, nevermind then. Looks like this thread USED to be in the breeding reports before I found it in the announcements. I was wondering how this disagreement started. I mean that NOW it is in the right section. Breeding reports would have more detail for new breeders to read and get useful info from (humidity and heat the female was in during breeding, last molt, date of mating, # of insertions, ect - whatever!) I get what Noexcuse meant.

Carry on, then! :D LOL!

13. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    You guys make me laugh. I moved it to the announcements section earlier, lol. ;P

Debby

14. robc

Debbie!!! You let the secret out!!! ROFLMAO!! Wait you broke the rules to :clap: :clap: ;) ;) ;)

15. robc

I make them, I have a small tutorial on the in my "P. metallica enclosure tutorial"

rob

16. micheldied

micheldied Arachnoprince

nice work rob!
    shes really colorful.
    good luck with the sac!

17. Debby knew we'd break the rules for this thread so she moved it on us! Especially me! ;P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.