P. pederseni:

Blayde

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I did it.

:D with about a loss of a dozen of them during the mothers incubation, there looks to be close to 75 at least, maybe even 100 wonderful little P. pederseni. I dont think they are eggs with legs, since the second I cut the egg sac, they actually started crawling out on their own haha

8 months of work, and finally some results :D

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, I did it.

:D with about a loss of a dozen of them during the mothers incubation, there looks to be close to 75 at least, maybe even 100 wonderful little P. pederseni. I dont think they are eggs with legs, since the second I cut the egg sac, they actually started crawling out on their own haha

8 months of work, and finally some results :D
Coolbeans......

Sounds fairly snazzy :)

Blayde

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The most exciting part was watching them slowly start to come out of the sac on their own. After the first cut, I started seeing curious little legs poking out and around, then they just started slowly but gradually flowing out on their own. Once they were finished wandering out, I just picked up the sack and pulled it out.

It had a few black eggs, a few yellow ones still, and a whole crap load of small molts.

Okay, I looked around, and have assessed they are 1st instar right now. Apparently they molted in the eggsac before I removed them