p.ornata communal

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
It's not just about wasting the money. :(
Dude I'm taking direct quotes from you how am i putting words in your mouth my first quote you said you didn't care you were only trying to save me money then you're crying like a little girl saying its not only about the money.... Wth hell are you.talking about

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I could care less what you do. I was just pointing out to you that you're probably going to waste your money if you choose ornata.
You're a walking contradiction mate. No joke lol

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Besides I think you message me about it even.before i posted this you replied to my mm want.... way to be rude dude.... no one made or even.asked you to post on this.... I asked for your help afterwards and you refused because your a crappy person obviously you seem a bit two faced big tough guy know it all one second the sour little girl the next

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you're crying like a little girl
Yes, you're right. I've been crying like a little girl the entire time. I'm not sure why I tried being nice in the first place when I PM'd you saying it wouldn't be a good idea.

You're a walking contradiction mate. No joke lol
The two things I posted, don't contradict each other in the least bit. I simply stated that I don't care what you do with YOUR money. YOU'LL just be wasting it. Secondly, not only will you be wasting your money, but you'll also be wasting tarantulas LIVES. :)

Besides I think you message me about it even.before i posted this you replied to my mm want.... way to be rude dude.... no one made or even.asked you to post on this....
How is PM'ing you in the first place telling you that it won't work, being rude?

You're right, nobody asked me to do anything. I shouldn't have posted all those links for you to read. Sorry I did so. I should have just let everyone else tell you what I would have already?

I asked for your help afterwards and you refused because your a crappy person obviously you seem a bit two faced big tough guy know it all one second the sour little girl the next
No, you just caught some of my attitude after the fact you disregarded my advice via pm only to post this thread and get the same exact answer you already recieved from me. I'm not a two faced big tough guy or a sour little girl. If you'd like, you can come and meet me at the next expo and you can decide for yourself what I am or what I'm not.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you'll never know until you try.

the only two species of Pokies that i've heard are communal are the P. regalis and P. formosa. any other that i've missed?

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Hey bro. That's exactly how I see it. People.just don't agree. And I think someone said rufis were pretty good as well but they are harder to come by.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ROFL youre a dollar short mate they deleted my post
Ever wonder why they deleted it!

You should get rufilata, they do fine in colony, just make sure you feed them heavy and they should not have too much space.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Dude.... why are you even.coming back to read what's on here..... seriously

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Oh wow positive help right there beatiful.I apologize then its nice to see another actually giving advise on something other then..'Idc what you do just trying to save you from wasting money'

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I do have ornata slings home, and i allways remove them from 4. molt, from there they really start cannibalizing. I have a colony of rufilata of 4 T´s, they are ubadults now and they do fine together, but now i need to take out one male. But if you can get them, i would reccomend them.

I have trid colonies with formosa also, not a succes.