p. muticus worth?

Yrrej

Arachnopeon
Is getting a king baboon worth?also is 36$ just a right price?

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Depends on size and whether or not the sex is known, really. I'd pay $36 a Goddess of my own, but that could just be me.
Also, all these posts the past few days about P. muticus is starting to feel like a Chris trap. There was a sighting earlier.
Anyways, Id personally call it fair. Peace be upon her!

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
36$ for a sling?
It sounds crazy, but thats exactly how much i paid for my 1" gbb. Different spiders, different availability, different prices. Also, i found another gbb from a different seller, same size, $80. It never hurts to keep looking. I just checked the classifieds on here and found a 2" P. muticus for $28 from a really good dealer. So. Id hit that up unless you dont want to ship.
Edit: just realized youre in the Philippines so thats not an option. $36 is your best bet.

Yrrej

Arachnopeon
It sounds crazy, but thats exactly how much i paid for my 1" gbb. Different spiders, different availability, different prices. Also, i found another gbb from a different seller, same size, $80. It never hurts to keep looking. I just checked the classifieds on here and found a 2" P. muticus for $28 from a really good dealer. So. Id hit that up unless you dont want to ship.
Edit: just realized youre in the Philippines so thats not an option. $36 is your best bet.
Yeah man,I never tried a purchase from outside the country before,might be risky,i think.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Yeah man,I never tried a purchase from outside the country before,might be risky,i think.
Would definitely be risky and illegal, do not attempt. You could end up paying a whooole lot more than $36 bucks o_O

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Good call man. Is the price justifiable for such a slow growing sp?
I would do it. 36 isnt a whole lot, and it really is a fascinating spider. They grow slow, but theyre really pretty and have one of the most beautiful threat postures. And they get massive (if its a female, and it probably will be) so the slow growth combined with huge size and the fact that females live longer than males in all species means you'll have it for a looooooonnnnnnnnng time. I really want one myself, but lack the space, experience (ive only got three "beginner level" spiders, but ive done a lot of research and studied under the priest of the order of the Goddess), and my budget is non-existent.

Yrrej

Arachnopeon
Long may the Goddess reign :happy:
I'll think about it for a short time,but i admit you have me really convinced, might be some time to save for the price though. Thanks man
Edit: How did you know that it will most likely be a female?

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
How did you know that it will most likely be a female?
Its a very female heavy species. Some species put out more males per egg sac, some put out a more even mix, this species puts out more females. If you end up with a male, you should stay away from black cats and carry a rabbits foot. Unless you plan on breeding or know a breeder you could send a male to once it matures. Males in this species are hilariously small compared to females.

Yrrej

Arachnopeon
Its a very female heavy species. Some species put out more males per egg sac, some put out a more even mix, this species puts out more females. If you end up with a male, you should stay away from black cats and carry a rabbits foot. Unless you plan on breeding or know a breeder you could send a male to once it matures. Males in this species are hilariously small compared to females.
Ohh i see,just like a.junodi
Thanks man,;) wish me luck

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I bought my P Muticus for 35$, at 1.5+ inches, she's the most active T that I have and she's a great eater. I think it's well worth it. I put mine in a gallon size enclosure with plenty of dirt and she went to the bottom but I can still see her and she comes to the top a LOT, sometimes rushing it when I go to open the lid, sometimes rushing down depending on her mood.

Very much worth the price!
She's gorgeous.

Yrrej

Arachnopeon
I bought my P Muticus for 35$, at 1.5+ inches, she's the most active T that I have and she's a great eater. I think it's well worth it. I put mine in a gallon size enclosure with plenty of dirt and she went to the bottom but I can still see her and she comes to the top a LOT, sometimes rushing it when I go to open the lid, sometimes rushing down depending on her mood.

Very much worth the price!
She's gorgeous.
Thanks for the advice sir
A pic of your queen maybe?:)