P. Murinus, L. parabhana, PZB

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi, i have an avic, i am going to get a Pink Zebra Beuty,Salmon Pink Birdeater, and an usambara baboon. i made like $500, so i could say i am rich for my age(12), are these good choices? I am wanting what can i say a more agressive species. any other suggestions? Thanks,
james Kakos
;) :p :rolleyes:

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

With that kind of money u can get the most beautiful rare t's but u gotta be experienced to try em. I suggest a B.Smithi they are cool.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Alonso99
With that kind of money u can get the most beautiful rare t's but u gotta be experienced to try em. I suggest a B.Smithi they are cool.
I agree. A B. Smithi (Mexican Red Knee) would be a good choice. They are docile, long lived and stunning. I recommend that you stick with a couple T's at first so that you know how T's act and their eating habits in general. Perhaps after a couple of months you should go with the more agressive ones. But keep in mind that the more aggressive that tarantulas are, the less likely you are to see them as much as the docile ones. But, that choice is up to you.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah

Dont jump onto a P.Murinus like some other ppl do

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: Yeah

And especially don't mess with Gigas'. You definitely shouldn't taunt it.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
P Murinus are mean so be careful.
I know. I only do stuff with the cage like cleaning and changing the water dish when it's in its hideout, which is so elaborately constructed, it can't see me, nor can I see it. During the nighttime it's been walking casually around the cage pretending to be a pokie, lol jk I know they're "semi arboreal".

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey

Keep your current T for a month see how it does under ur care then go for another

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
right.

Well I suggest you get a G.Rosea to get some experience on ground dwellers like I did. Other ppl just jump onto stuff as their first T.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree with Alonso99'
Get an young adult female B. smithi. It'll run you aprox. $125.00 - $150.00. It can live for 25 yrs.. After a while (when your 18 yrs old ) you could breed it and sell the slings.

Ernie

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Re: Yeah

Actually, I wouldn't recommend jumping *onto* ANY spider...you are likely to squish them hahahahahahaha!!!!
Sorry, Alonso...couldn't resist!

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holley

hahahahahahahhahaa, thats a funny way of twisting words and taking a sentence literally.
LOL

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: right.

Well I suggest you get a G.Rosea to get some experience on ground dwellers like I did. Other ppl just jump onto stuff as their first T.
Yeah, some people do "jump" on to some things, but usually after fair amounts of research, even observation of what others do. Do what works for you.