P. Murinus Enclosure

lackdawa

Arachnosquire
My female P. Murinus molted about 2 weeks ago and looks to be about 3" DLS. Right now, she's in a 32oz deli cup and is getting a bit cramped so a rehouse is necessary. I'm looking at two different enclosure options right now, here are the dimensions:

1st -- 12"x11"x11"

2nd -- 9"x7"x6"

Which would be a more appropriate option if either?

If neither, what are some dimensions I should look out for?

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
i also agree about housing OW’s as soon as you can - i have my OBT-UMV that is 2-3 inch DLS in a standard 10 gallon enclosure, believe the brand is Zilla and i have my OBT-DCF currently in a standard sling box because they’re only .50-.75 inch DLS but after some molts and they get past 1+ inch DLS i will move them and plan to use a 12x12x12 for this particular specimen because my aim is to see how housing them like my other fossorials will go since the UMV in the 10 gallon i set up differently but you could do with a 12x12x12 or 10 gallon or something within this range and be good to go

would be for the best to get them in their adult enclosure now imo

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Already been said. Just put in forever home at this size. It’ll be great

Benson1990

Arachnoknight
I keep mine in a 5 gallon RUB, I set her up fossorial style.

She's my most reclusive T by far, I have her since March of this year and I have yet to actually see her out of her burrow, if I'm lucky and quiet I can sometimes see her feet at the mouth of her burrow, but the moment I touch the enclosure she's gone.