P. miranda spazztic cleaning?

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I was just now checking on my P. miranda 2" and it looked as if it was cleaning, but its first three legs on the right side all were moving at once in the same pattern of movements. It seemed really jumpy cleaning though. I do not think it is DKS but I will keep an eye on her. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but when I picked up the container it went back to moving normal and stopped. Anyways, I will see if this continues, any suggestions appreciated.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I was just now checking on my P. miranda 2" and it looked as if it was cleaning, but its first three legs on the right side all were moving at once in the same pattern of movements. It seemed really jumpy cleaning though. I do not think it is DKS but I will keep an eye on her. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but when I picked up the container it went back to moving normal and stopped. Anyways, I will see if this continues, any suggestions appreciated.
Totally and completely normal.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
That sounds pretty neat. Maybe hes trying to set a new record.. {D

My 2" T. gigas was doing some speed webbing the other day.. :cool:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I saw this specimen doing the same thing again. It seemed like it was twitching in a way, but it walks normal so I am guessing it just might be a little quirk.