P.metallica sac/sling update

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The metallicas where getting drak and about to molt and I took some pics and the next day they molted into 2nd instars LOL!! So here are pics of both LOL!!

1st instars (about to molt):

2nd instars (Some are next to 1st instars):

Robertb

Arachnopeon
So amazing! there little butts are so big ^_^ at that age what do they feed on?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So amazing! there little butts are so big ^_^ at that age what do they feed on?
They won't feed until 3rd instar with this Sp...most will feed at 2nd instar.

animalnstinct

Arachnopeon
Awesome, already showing some bluish tint and I love the fact that the 1i already have markings on the abdomen too! :)

londoneris

Arachnopeon
beauties

great littles buggers. Ive still got my Metallica( thinking female) who is 5 " and might be molting soon. Thanks for sharing, I was waiting for 2 weeks for some updates. all the best from UK;)

Regards Deivis

web eviction

Arachnolord
Awesome job man! How many slings did you end up with? Hoping one day I can scrape up some funds and order something from ya:D

Lixar420

Arachnopeon
keep em coming, the slings and the pictures.

Also would like to thank you, watch your youtube vids and have read alot of your posts. thankyou for everything i have learned from you :)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well most have not made it to 3rd instar :( I will breed her again to see if maybe the reason for the high loss was because it was her first sac, doubt it had anything to do with it....but I have had first time moms get a lot of sling deaths on there 1st sac and then lay a 90% good sac the next time around...so we will see.

Robc

Alboy84

Arachnopeon
Good job with the new sac and best of luck with all your future projects. Always enjoy your vids - I've learnt a lot from you.

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well most have not made it to 3rd instar :( I will breed her again to see if maybe the reason for the high loss was because it was her first sac, doubt it had anything to do with it....but I have had first time moms get a lot of sling deaths on there 1st sac and then lay a 90% good sac the next time around...so we will see.

Robc
Sorry to hear that Rob :( Keep it up. You'll get it!

Rob1985

This user has no status.
man that really sucks, keep trying and I will buy one when it ends up successful!