P.metallica sac is going into the Mechanical Mom LOL!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Decided to put the P.metallica sac in the Mechanical Mom, I let her have it for about 11 days and figured the Mechanical Mom could take over! The sac felt good as in the eggs are not clumped (Have no idea if they are fertile). Fingers are crossed! I will post a Breeding report once the sac is opened.

[youtube]VdiI1WCRzVQ[/youtube]

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was fun to watch! Good luck is an understatement.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good luck ROB! I know many of us are rooting for ya!:clap: I think you made the right choice in pulling early.

Also tell your wife I hope she gets better. I just got rid of that crud myself!:barf::eek:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Good luck ROB! I know many of us are rooting for ya!:clap: I think you made the right choice in pulling early.

Also tell your wife I hope she gets better. I just got rid of that crud myself!:barf::eek:
Thanks Man! I just was to worried she was going to eat it....not worth the chance. My wife was really sick.

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
Thats awesome Rob I remember on of the first videos I watched of yours you had received a female from someone on a loan and you said you wanted to make these more available in the trade looks like your coming through man... good luck with it dude its pretty awesome that you make it seem so easy to breed and even care for slings man keep it up