p metallica pic's

david goldsboro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just thought i would share a picture of one of our wc p metallica females in need of a bad moult , the female in the other picture is the one that produced a egg sac in january this year freshly moulted going for round 2 {D

Attachments

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Gorgeous girls! Yeah one of them definately needs a molt, but it's still stunning!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Damn, how many P.metallicas do you have? I know you have to have atleast 3. Anymore?

I think the "black" metallica was just the lighting?? I could be wrong.

david goldsboro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Damn, how many P.metallicas do you have? I know you have to have atleast 3. Anymore?

I think the "black" metallica was just the lighting?? I could be wrong.
so far i have 12 females 3 males and 4 juvs and 1 balck form 1 normal juv female on its way now with another 10 black forms coming in Autum this year (no joke)

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so far i have 12 females 3 males and 4 juvs and 1 balck form 1 normal juv female on its way now with another 10 black forms coming in Autum this year (no joke)
Well if anyone wanted to lower the price so we could have at least one or two since you have 12 females you'd be the one to help us all out lol... when i say lower the price of course I'm thinking only down to maybe 80 - 120 dollars..this of course is more of a plee than anything else.... Either way it goes.. you have gorgeous T's
:clap: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :worship: