P. metallica discussion

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ive got a p.metallica aswell,got it as a sling it grew fairly quick,i fed it alot,it's about 3"to 4" i'm thinking male too being it's almost matured already,couldn't tell by the last molt,so i'll guess i'll have to wait and see...........female please please:drool: but it is true they don't grow as fast the other pokies

prey

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok. I'm willing to pay $200 - $250 for a P. metallica of virtually any size, from any very reputable dealer, right now. I went to this michael jacobi site and don't see how to buy one from where I was at. No, neither Botar nor Todd have them, though it was well within 6 mo. that both briefly had a few. Like Nov. or Dec. last year. For real, not just what their site says. I speak on the phone with both regularly and didn't have the cash 'till it was too late. Though I've seen dealers update certain sections of their online catalog without mentioning they were out of a hot item. Gets you on the phone w/them. :evil: :( :embarrassed:

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok. I'm willing to pay $200 - $250 for a P. metallica of virtually any size, from any very reputable dealer, right now. I went to this michael jacobi site and don't see how to buy one from where I was at. No, neither Botar nor Todd have them, though it was well within 6 mo. that both briefly had a few. Like Nov. or Dec. last year. For real, not just what their site says. I speak on the phone with both regularly and didn't have the cash 'till it was too late. Though I've seen dealers update certain sections of their online catalog without mentioning they were out of a hot item. Gets you on the phone w/them. :evil: :( :embarrassed:
look him up on here. check the "for sale" forum. im sure youll see some of his listings and just send him a private message.

Last edited: