P. lugardi drinkin

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You did not misunderstand anything, I was not clear what I was using it for. I left a lot of room for questioning.
I keep looking and I am not finding it.....:wall: Ill find it one way or another I am focused now.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, if you tell me what species you looking for these information I can send you detail about its natural environnement

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, if you tell me what species you looking for these information I can send you detail about its natural environnement
how would you do that for species such as A. hentzi that lives from desert to near rain forest environments?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi,

I need a precise location, and as I know nothing to this species I cannot answer your question. This said, I would take the location that there's the most specimen found in.

By example, if we take the exemple of Pterinochilus murinus, with a very large distribution, the RCF and UMV are native to the south east of Kenya, and north east of Tanzania, so I am taking this location for this color form.

The TCF would be native to the north and central part of the Tanzania, so I am taking this location for my TCF specimen

As I said I know nothing to A. Hentzi distribution, and I know nothing to this species either, so I cannot answer your question, but I would follow the rules I am doing with my african species.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi,

I need a precise location, and as I know nothing to this species I cannot answer your question. This said, I would take the location that there's the most specimen found in.

By example, if we take the exemple of Pterinochilus murinus, with a very large distribution, the RCF and UMV are native to the south east of Kenya, and north east of Tanzania, so I am taking this location for this color form.

The TCF would be native to the north and central part of the Tanzania, so I am taking this location for my TCF specimen

As I said I know nothing to A. Hentzi distribution, and I know nothing to this species either, so I cannot answer your question, but I would follow the rules I am doing with my african species.

I suppose thatw pretty much what i am doing wiht my anax. I have bone dry substrate on the top with a hide thats recessed under the substrate and i keep it somewhat moist at that point. I also keep a water dish since i generally find these Ts near water sources. never see them drink tho but i believe it aides the humidity with out having to have wet substrate.
I tried to semi duplicate how ive found them in the wild.

As for the others i have , i just do what seems to make them do best, like you have said i have had to change back and forth to get what seems to be best for them untill i got it acclimated to my home. Temps arent a problem but when the air conditioner runs or the heat runs it makes for a very dry air so moisture goes out really fast.