p. lugardi almost death

YushLeN1

Arachnopeon
so its my p lugardi the only one in the country, actualy she is fresh she molted 6 days ago. she moving slow tonight so i think she is anhydrous and put water on her teeth and instantly all moving is stop, she is almost looks death. i dont understand why its all happend☹

Attachments

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
so its my p lugardi the only one in the country, actualy she is fresh she molted 6 days ago. she moving slow tonight so i think she is anhydrous and put water on her teeth and instantly all moving is stop, she is almost looks death. i dont understand why its all happend☹
All you can do is put it back in the enclosure with the mouth parts in a shallow water dish so it can drink if needed. She looks extremely fat for a T that just molted 6 days ago, but I don't know if that's got anything to do with the current situation. Good luck.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Moulting is a tricky process where a lot of things can go wrong. I'm sorry she died. :sad:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Molting is the most dangerous time in a tarantula's life. I'm sorry that you lost her. Sometimes it just happens, sadly.

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I’m so sorry I think we all know how it feels to lose a T, not that good. I’m sorry for your loss :depressed:

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Very sorry your dear pet died. Maybe if you post pictures of the enclosure and conditions the great folk here can give recommendations for future Ts?