P lugardi/a azendami difference

Shadow89

Arachnopeon
What’s the difference between the two? They look almost exactly the same to me but I’m colorblind so I could be wrong

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
No, they look compleatly diffrent, both color and pattern wise and size wise, P lugardi being much smaller

boina

Lady of the mites
No, they look compleatly diffrent, both color and pattern wise and size wise, P lugardi being much smaller
Are you sure? To the best of my knowledge they are pretty much the same size as adults, as mine certainly are, but I could have exceptions sizewise. I actually think they are somewhat similar, especially in color, but A. ezendami has a much more distinctive pattern.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Are you sure? To the best of my knowledge they are pretty much the same size as adults, as mine certainly are, but I could have exceptions sizewise. I actually think they are somewhat similar, especially in color, but A. ezendami has a much more distinctive pattern.
Yes, i am pretty sure P lugardi are smaller. Sure they are similair, but they look diffrent if you look closely

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What’s the difference between the two? They look almost exactly the same to me but I’m colorblind so I could be wrong
Maybe you need glasses? I can say as slings the 2nd species is one of THE worst eaters of all Ts!!!